Thursday, January 24, 2008

Hanae Mori Hanae Mori Butterfly

Hanae Mori Hanae Mori Butterfly
Description
Hanae Mori, the great lady of Japanese fashion and Parisian haute couture, introduced this fragrance in 1996 and the subtle composition of scents make it unlike any other.The fragrance is a rare blend of berries and flowers, with a distinctive tone of strawberries and almond, giving an impression of vanilla. The bottle's top is distinctly made from glass, a first for any fragrance. The top represents the beauty and delicate shape of a butterfly with folded wings.

Review #1 Unbelievable Fragrance which always gets comments!!
I'm not really big into wearing fragrances, but this is one I can't live without! I stumbled across it quite accidentally, and every time I wear it I get comments about how fantastic I smell. For hours afterward too, not just the first hour. The love of my life says it drives him absolutely crazy!!! So its nice that we all enjoy it!

Review #2 Beautiful in the parfum concentration ...
I recently purchased Hanae Mori "Red Butterfly" Parfum. Although I have only had it in my possession for 2 months, I have been familiar with this fragrance (although not in this concentration) for about 5-6 years. Every now and again, I start to yearn for a new scent. When I selected my last one, HM Butterfly was a strong contender, but it did not make the final cut. It stayed in my memory, however, and finally made it home.

Hanae Mori is a strong scent. It is *very* sweet. In fact, it is so sweet that it helps me to curb my overactive sweet tooth. I cannot overdo the cookie dough anymore without feeling quite ill. Despite being rather complex, it does not smell too "perfumey." It is suitable for my age (38) and my temperament. I doubt I will wear it for the rest of my life, but it is what I need right now.

HM is very feminine without being flowery. As others have noted it does give the impression of vanilla, but if you sniff a little closer it becomes obvious that what you are smelling is sweet almond. There is something a bit tropical in the perfume also -- I think it is the jasmine which translates to my nose as pineapple in this fragrance. It is buttery and creamy with a bit of a fruity punch. The sandalwood contained leaves a nice seductive drydown without being too musky (although I have nothing against a good musk).

I would recommend this scent for girly girls or for women, like me, who need a little boost of femininity in their lives. My man likes the fragrance, and I find that it gives more than a subtle boost to my libido. I could not ask for much more. :()

Review #3 Mmmmmm!
This perfume smells soo good! I first got it on my honeymoon in San Francisco and have been in love with it ever since! It has a very vanilla-ish smell....but even better!

Review #4 Astonishing Lovely
I received a sample of Hanae Mori Butterfly and was instantly hooked. It's feminine and romantic without being too young and sweet. I loved the faint vanilla-like undertone then found out it's an almond/strawberry and mysterious berries. It's so nice I can't go to sleep until I have some on. If you like Lauren Romance, Donna Karan Cashmere Mist and others along those lines, try this if you're looking for something new.

Referance www.amazon.com , www.lovebeautyshop.com

No comments: